Tue 17 August 2021
|Time||8:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Price|| £5 in advance |
£7 on the door
Sheer Music are proud to announce their first post-Covid show – PARACHUTE FOR GORDO.
This 3 piece is an Instrumental-Post Rock band from the cultural capitals of Aldershot, London and Berlin. Since 2012 they have been known for their playful, intimate live shows and an ambitious DIY approach to creating their musical projects. Playing live with bands including And So I Watch You From Afar, Poly Math, Gallops, The Physics House Band and Adam Betts’ Colossal Squid.
Their excellent 4th LP, Best Understood By Children and Animals was released in 2020 through Beth Shalom Records, leading to critical acclaim from the likes of Kerrang, Prog Mag, Circuit Sweet and more.
The band’s performance at ArcTanGent festival in August is preceded by a short UK tour to get the band into shape. Get ready for crazy time signatures, crazy playing and a crazy wall of noise.
Make plans to see friends, come hang out in an awesome venue, and remind yourself what listening to live music and socialising is all about!
Tickets £5 adv // £7 otd.
Covid-19 and Ticket Information
– For these events, group sizes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. Group tickets should be booked by those in the same household/ bubble. Please note, those detailed as ‘Seats’ are not at tables.
– Seats that require use of stairs are detailed with ‘Limited Access’. If you have any questions about accessibility, please get in touch.
– If there are only tables available larger than the group you wish to book for, please get in touch.
– Seating arrangements are subject to change due to changes in social distancing regulations.
– Face coverings must be worn in public areas of the building, unless you are exempt. These can be removed when seated in the cafe for the performance.
– Where possible, please download the Free Range Cafe app to place any food and drink orders.
– Spaces are limited so advance booking is recommended.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01225 774306.