28 September - 14 November
|Time||10:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Price||£5 per submission|
Open Exhibition 2021 – CALL FOR ENTRIES
Submissions Open 28th September – 14th November
Trowbridge Town Hall’s fourth annual Open invites artists at all stages of their careers, working in any contemporary art media, to submit work for exhibition at Trowbridge Town Hall. Our panel of selectors will include The Gallery Curator Jen Hamblin, Town Hall Director David Lockwood, and winner of the previous open exhibition Jane Eaton.
First Prize £100 plus a solo exhibition at Trowbridge Town Hall in 2022
Tech Office People’s Choice Prize 500 postcards sponsored by Tech Office
- All fine art media will be accepted.
- There are no geographical restrictions.
- Work must be original and have been produced in the last 2 years.
- Work may be available for sale or not. Trowbridge Town Hall collect 30% commission on sales.
- There is a £5 submission fee per piece, and entries are restricted to 3 submissions per artist.
- Selected works must be delivered ready for hanging or display e.g. framed with D rings 10cm from the top of the frame.
- Complete the application form.
- Pay for your submission using this link or calling 01225 774306 to avoid the online transaction fee.
- Create one image of each work and label it with your name and the title of the work.
Images must be between 500kB and 2MB. Please provide website links to video works.
- Email your application form, and images to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Open Exhibition Submission’
Our preference is for submissions by email however, we will accept postal applications from artists who do not have access to email. Entries should include the information as above. You can submit an application form to Trowbridge Town Hall in person, but please do not deliver physical work to Trowbridge Town Hall for submission. If you are successful, you will be contacted and invited to deliver your work in December.
Deadline for entries Sunday 14th November
Successful applicants notified by Monday 29th November
Work must be delivered on Saturday 4th December between 10.30am-3.30pm
Exhibition Opening Monday 13th December Launch Event 6.30pm-8pm
Exhibition ends Friday 4th February
Collection of works Saturday 5th February Between 10am-4pm
Trowbridge Town Hall reserves the right to retain and use images from work submitted for press and publicity purposes.
Please note that whilst every effort will be made to observe special display requirements, Trowbridge Town Hall will make the final decision how selected works are shown.