Sat 03 July
|Time||8:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
Molly Naylor is a poet, scriptwriter, performer and director. Her stories and plays have been broadcast on BBC Radio 4 and she has performed at festivals and events all over the world. Her first poetry collection Badminton was published in 2018. Her most recent collection Stop Trying to be Fantastic was published by Burning Eye Books in 2020. She is the co-creator and writer of Sky One comedy After Hours. She wrote and performed the solo spoken-word shows Whenever I Get Blown Up I Think Of You and My Robot Heart. Her award-winning play Lights! Planets! People! is being adapted into a graphic novel by Lizzy Stewart.
“Naylor writes with a poet’s ear for rhythm and delivers with a stand-up’s comic timing” – Irish Times
“Brave, funny, tough and beautiful writing” – The Guardian
Covid-19 and Ticket Information
– For these events, group sizes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. Group tickets should be booked by those in the same household/ bubble. Please note, those detailed as ‘Seats’ are not at tables.
– Seats that require use of stairs are detailed with ‘Limited Access’. If you have any questions about accessibility, please get in touch.
– If there are only tables available larger than the group you wish to book for, please get in touch.
– Seating arrangements are subject to change due to changes in social distancing regulations.
– Face coverings must be worn in public areas of the building, unless you are exempt. These can be removed when seated in the cafe for the performance.
– Where possible, please download the Free Range Cafe app to place any food and drink orders.
– Spaces are limited so advance booking is recommended.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01225 774306.
Image: Jess Morgan