Thu 24 March 2022
|Time||12:20 PM - 2:30 PM|
|Price||£25 per person|
An extremely high percentage of adults in the UK feel that they lack the skills and confidence needed, to provide first aid in emergency situations.
Are you an Expectant Parent, Parent, Grandparent or a carer of babies and children and agree with the statement above?
Just 2 hours of your time to attend a Mini First Aid Class could easily change that!
Here’s how to do it:
- We will be hosting Mini First Aid classes here in Trowbridge Town Hall!
- You can have time off work to attend any antenatal classes – and baby first aid is a part of it!
- Fully qualified, friendly and experienced instructor being a mum on her own
- Babies 0-12 months are welcome – no need of childcare!
- Safe and suitable for pregnant women
- Informative but informal, small groups
You can book the space through their website :