Sat 05 June
|Time||7:30 PM - 9:30 PM|
We’re excited to reopen our new Court Room performance space with four nights of irresistible, Covid-secure cabaret. Squeezed in between some live music, comedy and theatre events across June and July.
Hosted and curated by the notoriously hilarious (her words) Emily Souper, you’ll be entertained with stand-up, performance art, spoken word, drag and live music. We’ll even throw in a few surprises along the way.
Our new bar will be open each night with beer, wine and soft drinks. Yes, Saturday nights haven’t been this much fun since… well, around middle of March last year.
So come along if you want to banish memories of zoom parties and experience again the joy of live performance.
GAVIN OSBORN. Mixing the personal with the political, Gavin Osborn has spent fifteen years entertaining audiences across the UK, Europe and Australia with his deft lyricism, evocative heartwarming storytelling and quick wit.
BABA YAGA. A tongue and cheek queen of traditional eastern european bluntness.
Mishka is drag, clown and burlesque performer with bohemian heritage, an immigrant, a citizen of the world, forever looking for home and the right visa marriage match. Her high energy dance routines, deeply emotional lip syncs and absurd comedy characters bring the right kind of culture shock to any post brexit British cabaret.
ELERI MORGAN is comedian, writer and actor from west Wales. Funny, charming and a little bit manic, Eleri is a regular writer/contributor for BBC SESH, BBC WALES, BBC CYMRU and S4C and has performed at gigs throughout the UK, including the Edinburgh Fringe and Mach Comedy Festival. She is also a regular in the improvised Sitcom ‘Tourist Trap’ on BBC One Wales.
SAILI KATEBE is a Zambian born writer and performer based in the South West. Using art to follow his curiosity, he plays with music, language and theatre to tell stories.
Covid-19 and Ticket Information
– For these events, group sizes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. Group tickets should be booked by those in the same household/ bubble. Please note, those detailed as ‘Seats’ are not at tables.
– Seats that require use of stairs are detailed with ‘Limited Access’. If you have any questions about accessibility, please get in touch.
– If there are only tables available larger than the group you wish to book for, please get in touch.
– Seating arrangements are subject to change due to changes in social distancing regulations.
– Face coverings must be worn in public areas of the building, unless you are exempt. These can be removed when seated in the cafe for the performance.
– Where possible, please download the Free Range Cafe app to place any food and drink orders.
– Spaces are limited so advance booking is recommended.
Contact: email@example.com / 01225 774306.