Sat 19 June 2021
|Time||7:30 PM - 9:30 PM|
We’re excited to reopen our new Court Room performance space with four nights of irresistible, Covid-secure cabaret. Squeezed in between some live music, comedy and theatre events across June and July.
Hosted and curated by the notoriously hilarious (her words) Emily Souper, you’ll be entertained with stand-up, performance art, spoken word, drag and live music. We’ll even throw in a few surprises along the way.
Our new bar will be open each night with beer, wine and soft drinks. Yes, Saturday nights haven’t been this much fun since… well, around middle of March last year.
So come along if you want to banish memories of zoom parties and experience again the joy of live performance.
LOUISE JORDAN. A folk musician, songwriter and storyteller whose performances share hidden stories from the past.
“Absolutely, totally and completely brilliant” Mike Harding, BBC Radio 2
SAILI KATEBE is a Zambian born writer, performer and workshop facilitator based in the South West of England. His work celebrates the musicality of language and the power of art as a way to connect people. He was poet in residence onboard SS Great Britain in 2019, has appeared on stages across the country including a performance as a finalist at the BBC Edinburgh Festival Fringe Slam in 2018. When he is not writing, or performing his own work, he actively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other artists across other disciplines.
DANI JOHNS. (2nd Place Komedia Bath New Act of the Year 2020, Finalist New Online Comedian of the Year 2020) is a recovering chav and enthusiastic Bristolian.
Covid-19 and Ticket Information
– For these events, group sizes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. Please note, those detailed as ‘Seats’ are not at tables.
– Seats that require use of stairs are detailed with ‘Limited Access’. If you have any questions about accessibility, please get in touch.
– If there are only tables available larger than the group you wish to book for, please get in touch.
– Seating arrangements are subject to change due to changes in social distancing regulations.
– Face coverings must be worn in public areas of the building, unless you are exempt. These can be removed when seated in the cafe for the performance.
– Where possible, please download the Free Range Cafe app to place any food and drink orders.
– Spaces are limited so advance booking is recommended.
Contact: email@example.com / 01225 774306.