Sun 30 May
|Time||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Bringing together the Best of the West. MC’ed by Mark Olver featuring Priya Hall, Jessie Nixon, Eleri Morgan and Matt Rees.
Mark Olver is a stand-up comedian, television warm-up artiste and occasional broadcaster for BBC radio. A popular compere and headliner in clubs all over the country, Mark is a regular with some of the biggest names in comedy including Jongleurs and The Glee.
Priya Hall is a Welsh-Indian stand-up comedian and comedy writer who is quickly ascending the comedy scene in England and Wales. She has already featured on BBC Presents: Stand up for Live Comedy (BBC One & Three), Stand Yp (S4C), and Hunllef yng Nghymru Sydd (BBC Radio Cymru). Her comedy has been described as “hilariously oversharing” (Bristol 24/7) which is all fun and games but frequently gets her into trouble with her mum.
Jessie Nixon has quickly before one of Bristol’s most loved acts. Expect zesty observations, erudite filth and plenty of laughs from one of the UK’s best up and coming comics. Jessie is a ‘So You Think You’re Funny’ Semi Finalist, ‘Comedy Launch Pad’ Finalist and a ‘Stand up for Cider’ finalist.
Eleri Morgan is a comedian, writer and actor from west Wales. Funny, charming and a little bit manic, Eleri is a regular writer/contributor for BBC SESH, BBC WALES, BBC CYMRU and S4C and has performed at gigs throughout the UK, including the Edinburgh Fringe and Mach Comedy Festival.
Matt Rees has generated a huge buzz on the circuit over the past few years with his unique brand of well-crafted gags and acerbic delivery earning him high praise from audiences and critics alike. The deadpan stand-up is a sober drunk and a couple of years ago he had to take a break from comedy to deal with his personal matters, but now he’s back and taking the comedy scene by storm once more. As well as starring in BBC3’s This Country and BBC’s Edinburgh Fringe Highlights, Matt has also recently recorded an episode of BBC2’s Stand Up at BBC Wales, Amazon’s Audible Presents and Stand Up For BBC Radio Wales.
This is an 18+ event.
Covid-19 and Ticket Information
– For these events, group sizes are limited to a maximum of 4 people per booking. Group tickets should be booked by those in the same household/ bubble. Please note, those detailed as ‘Seats’ are not at tables.
– Seats that require use of stairs are detailed with ‘Limited Access’. If you have any questions about accessibility, please get in touch.
– If there are only tables available larger than the group you wish to book for, please get in touch.
– Seating arrangements are subject to change due to changes in social distancing regulations.
– Face coverings must be worn in public areas of the building, unless you are exempt. These can be removed when seated in the cafe for the performance.
– Where possible, please download the Free Range Cafe app to place any food and drink orders.
– Spaces are limited so advance booking is recommended.
Contact: email@example.com / 01225 774306.